My (Alexandra Cook aka Linandara) daily art activity

Tuesday, 2 December 2008

White Horse

This painting (size A4) is on the way to Germany now.

I'm working on a Martian landscape in acrylic and multiple ACEO commission at the moment. The work is progressing slowly as I'm more interested in few writing projects. I seems to oscillate between various creative activities and hardly can make myself do something which my heart doesn't want at the moment. I am often angry at myself for that but haven't find the cure yet.

Non-creative activities like cleaning & washing are always at the bottom of my list. I am a horrible housewife!

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the horse! A white animal is never really white. This was one of my first lessons as a nature artist. Thanks for letting us see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creative endeavors are ALWAYS more enjoyable than housework! Beautiful horse!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and suggestions are welcome!